Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Love Me

What is your current obsession?
Handbag, shoes, accessories, Blackberry and definetely hubby and my son

What is your weirdest obsession?
sex toy?

What are you wearing today?
h&m track suit and hubby's t-shirt :)

What's for dinner?
rice and fried chicken.. I know it sounds boring

What's the last thing you bought?
geez! I hardly recall. long sleeve tee from Forever 21 I guess. it reminds me that I've been not shopping for toooooooo long

What is your must-have item for summer?
AC, ice cream, lotion and good tv channels

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
back to my mummy's home. miss my family damn much!

Who do you want to meet right now?
jumanji, my suami tersayang.. muah!

What is your favourite piece of clothing from your own closet?
my Esprit sleepwear.. theeee :)

What is your dream job?
I would like to be a writer, please.

What's your favourite magazine?
omg! too many. any fashion mag, reader's digest, forbes, new yorkers, etc, etc...

What do you consider a fashion faux-pas?
I hate to see people wear printed baju kurung and printed tudung together. what a mess!

Describe your personal style.
simple?

What are you going to do after this?
no idea. my son is sleeping. have to stay by his side. browsing ppl's blogs perhaps

Three styling tips that always work for you:
1. little black dress always no wrong in all occasions
2. if you think you dressed too simple, add on dramatic earrings
3. for makeup, if you are too lazy to apply any makeup, just draw a fine line at your eyelid. walla!

What are you proud of?
I'm proud of myself. I'm proud of my husband. I'm proud of my son. I'm proud of family.

What do you see outside your window?
sky, houses, beach, school, shops

What is your favorite color?
any pastel color. thee :)

What is your weakness?
shophaholic, too many emotions.. huhu

What animal would you be?
kangaroo! i love hoping!

What would you like to learn how to do?
dance

What do you want to never happen in life?
losing my love ones.

What is on your bedside table?
my son's rashes lotion, my glasses, my hair band, a bottle of water

What was your favorite children's book?
Cerita-cerita Dari Negara Asean. God! I loike!

What did you want to be as a child?
an actress.. then a stewardess.. muahahaha

What did you dream about last night?
Forgot

What would you like to get your hands on right now?
a new handbag

What is your must-have of the moment?
chocolate, snacks

What's your favorite tea flavor?
Boh tea

What are you looking forward to?
to go back to malaysia. to visit more places. to see maleec walk and talk. to have my own shop. but now, to see hubby back tomorrow. miss u gemok!

No comments: