Saturday, May 16, 2009


15th May, 2009

Woke late again. Nothing much around. Maleec tak nakal sangat. Mama buat kenduri at her school for Maleec. Thank you Mama. Mama is at kg as Ayah is demam. Sedih.

14th May, 2009

Bangun awal as Sayang called suruh siap. Maleec tak buat perangai sangat pagi ni. Baik je. We went to Foreign Affair Ministry in Kuwait City then to Malaysian Embassy in Safat to do Maleec’s passport and birth certificate. Happy to see him again, yet sad seeing his tired face. The whole night he didn’t sleep, holding his shift, then comes back to town in the morning. Alhamdulillah all the stupid process finished around 1-ish pm and we were happy heading home. Reached home, bath Maleec and put him to sleep. Called up Burger King and had a Double Whopper set. I know I’m not suppose to take gas drink, but Coke is so tempting. Had it with Sayang. Called Zabaidah and told her she doesn’t have to come today. Too tired to have other people in the house. Managed to get a short nap later and Maleec was still asleep. Sayang had to go at the evening, leaving me and Maleec alone, again. We miss you daddy!

13th May, 2009

Blank. Zabaidah didn’t come today. Too tired to write. Penat!

12th May, 2009

Happy birthday Fareez!

11th may, 2009

Bangun tido, Sayang ada kat sebelah. Not so fast! He has to get to office to do calibration at 6am. Talking about tough life! Maleec tak tido sangat siang hari ni. Asyik terjaga cos nak berak. Sayang came home at 5.30pm just to have quick dinner and catch a nap before off to the rig. I miss him!

10th May, 2009

My first time celebrating Mother’s Day. Maleec takla nakal sangat hari ni. As usual sibuk with him every 3 hours. Sempat call mama. Katanya nak balik kampong tengok mak wam. At 11/30am, Sayang balik. Balik kejap salin baju terus pergi embassy and stuff, nak siapkan civil id Maleec. Zabaidah datang masa Maleec tengah menyusu. Kesian dia tunggu me siap. Sayang tido dengan anak. Comel sangat tengok both of them tido bersama. Malam, had dinner with Sayang. He had nasi and kari ikan while I had roti canai. Then tengok Melodi. Lama tak manja and dimanjakan suami. Luckily malam-malam Maleec tak buat perangai. Dapat tido nyenyak.

9th May, 2009

We are doing well, aren’t we? I finally understand a lil bit my lil sayang’s pattern. Memang bangun lambat sangat today since terbangun je tengah malam. I have no appetite to eat, maybe because I miss mama and Sayang so much. Owh ya! I determine to mandikan Maleec and I did it. Maybe tak sebersih Mama mandikan him, but I’m proud that I did it. Not so bad eh. Zabaidah datang mengurut and Maleec still awake. Thus I letak him on the crib and he plays by himself. Pandai anak mummy ni!. I realize that he is getting taller as his knit blanket tak boleh fold into half betul2. plus he knows how to drink from my breast correctly. So takla lama sangat baru nak kenyang nowadays. I love you son! I miss daddy too. Memang rindu sangat kat Sayang. Mana taknya, a month dia duduk rumah. A month tido bertemankan suami. Sabar ya Fatin!

8th May, 2009

We again woke up late. Not so late. But last night Maleec drank from 11.30pm till 3.30am. I was so reckless and Sayang did a very good job jaga Maleec. Hence, he woke very late, just right before sembahyang Jumaat. We had tomyam today. Maleec tido the whole day. Dari 3.30am semalam, he woke at 9am for a quick on before dozed off again. 1pm baru bangun for milk, Sayang mandikan dia sekali. Sayang got a SMS that he has to go to the rig at 6pm today. Tuhan je yang tahu how sad and scare am I. Apa boleh buat. That’s our life. We spent time as much as we can. Alhamdullillah Maleec so far tak buat perangai. Just masa tukar baju, tiba-tiba terpancut. Hehe. My boy.

7th May, 2009

Woke up late again. Maleec drank so much in the morning. Plus berak yang berbakul. Orang urut dating. Today she just massages me. She cried telling me about her difficult life. Kesian. Sayang just discovered that Maleec learned something new. He found his ears and hardly put his hand off his ears. Tido pun nak pegang telinga. Vivi came right after I habis mengurut, dengan Zairal. Siap bawak fatayer sekali.

5th May, 2009

Woke up late as Maleec hardly sleep at the late morning. Plus I manage to jemur him pagi tadi. Diam je masa mummy jemur dia. Selesa kot after I cleaned up his poop. The massager came at 10.30am and we discussed on her services. Promised to come back at 2pm to massage me but didn’t turn up. Called and she said she will start tomorrow. Second day we bath Maleec. His umbilical cord dropped when sayang removed the wrapping napkin from his body. Terkejut kami! We are still miss mama. Sayang cooked kari ikan for me. Sedap! Vivi came in the afternoon dengan anak-anak dia. Kecoh kejap rumah! Happy!

4th May, 2009

First day without mama at home. Sunyi je rumah rasanya. I did porridge for myself. Teringat mama suap me porridge on my second day bersalin kat hospital. I saw mama’s room, kosong je.. God! Kuatkan imanku. Tabahkan aku. Well, looking at sayang and Maleec sejukkan my hati. Sayang went to Fahaheel and TSC Mangaf, looking for few items. Sedih tengok he balik with beras on his shoulder. He got Maleec the baby monitor, so that we can hear him crying while we watch tv.

14th April, 2009

Wake up very early as mummy arrives today. We went to the airport at 6.15am and reach there around 6.45am. At the screen, it shows that mama’s plane is landed at 6.04am, but there is no sign of her. We wait till 7.30am and sayang had his Burger King’s breakfast, but still no sign of her. At last, I saw her walking through the glass door and absolutely made up my day. Balik rumah, mama dah lapa. But Juma and I are excited with the package from Malaysia. Mama helps herself at the kitchen, cook few dishes, add with mak’s rending and sayang is happy to have his sambal ikan bilis. We even have tapai and kek biskut marie from Siti. Bless! Lepas tuh, I duduk bersila mengadap baju baby yang sangatlah banyak. From mama je dah tak larat basuh. Mak beli lovely sarung tangan and kaki and head cover. Mama beli sampai dua blanket. Baju for baby memang banyak from mama, cukup sampai umur setahun. Plus jamu, minyak angin and barut. Mak bagi keropok and mama is happy to goring them. Mama bawak perencah yang sangatlah banyak. We are bless with dedicated and lovely parents. We talk and rest until night falls. Then we headed to Canary Restaurant in Fahaheel. Really sumbat mama and uncle with Arabic food. Haha. Lepas tu, go around Fahaheel Bazaar. Banyak gerai tutup, must be because of weekend. Next stop is Al Kout Market. Before, parents have photo section at the quay. Hehe. What a great day!

12th April, 2009

Wake up early. Make breakfast for husband and myself. Eat mine and continue sleeping till 10+ am. Then decided want to have fish today. Sayang goes to Sultan Centre alone as I start preparing lunch and continue the yesterday project: cushion cover. He continues the quest as he reaches home. And all the cushions are fully covered now. And we have a pleasant lunch; masak lemak cili api ikan+labu+potato+tomato, ikan masin and telur goreng. Call mama to give her our house add. She told me mak dah keluar hospital. I’m glad. And adik will be send to rumah abang Sabarin while mama in Kuwait. Kesian adikku! Sayang and I are quite mellow after lunch and I take a short nap. Then dinner the same thing like we had for lunch. Suddenly house phone rings. Ingat ke sapa.. but it is Anis. Lama jugak berborak with her. Talk about pregnancy sampailah ke mana nak bawak mama jalan-jalan. Ca dah mengandung. Happy for her. Dia dah balik Malaysia pun. Then main game with sayang and prepare to sleep.

11th April, 2009

I had my breakfast, but sayang didn’t. He straight away goes to the office to hand over the monthly expenses. We decided to go to The Avenues today. Dah lama tak pergi to The Avenues. Kind of excited once we reach there since I saw lots of 50% discount. H&M, Gap, Forever 21, BHS… huaargghhh!! Had Chinese food for lunch at the food court. Then ahead to Carrefour. I ditch sayang half way as I make my way to my favorite boutiques. Then we go to Ikea together to find the shoe rack. After a while, we make up our mind to go back to Carrefour for floor cushion and some groceries and Ikea the last stop to buy the shoe rack, rug and photo frame. Had a little drama while deciding what and where to buy. Went to Mothercare and saw a breast pump set at KD17.50. I think it is a good buy but sayang said ‘no’. Enough say. Reach home at 7 and call Nikita to cancel the dinner with her. She invited us for dinner, but Kalidas already has guests. Some other time, ok? Help sayang with the shoe rack and walla! Kasut all neat at the rack. After a simple dinner, we go to the 100 fiils shop to buy cloth for cushion cover. Dah lama tak menjahit. But sayang insists to menjahit. Tapi tanak orang ajar. ‘Let me learn through mistake.’ Ha! Ambik! Dah senget benget! Malas nak kata apa. But suddenly my pelvis and vagina cramp. Sakit giler.Tido je la.

6th April, 2009

My day start with Sayang saying goodbye, ready to work. Today is his presentation day and I hope all his effort for his second trial will be fruitful. I believe in him! House cleaners come and I have to get up from the bed. Huargghh!! Read my email to find out mak wam is hospitalized for kidney infection. I try to cool myself down. Breakfast as usual.. but my stomach is making whatever noise, so I just cook the rice and fry the fish. Until Sayang calls and screams out loud that he did it! His nightmare of not getting promotion had ended. Syukur alhamdullillah. Sayang comes home with a pack of mix grill. His favorite mix grill at his office. We just get lazy around the house. At 7, we are off to see Dr. Ashraff. Do the norm scanning, but he said he wants to check my vagina. His finger struck into my vagina, deep inside till he can touch baby’s head. Ouch! Damn painful. Luckily my pain is relish with a Big Mac meal. Baby now weight 2.6kg. He is gaining weight! Yay! Later, we head to carpet shops and browse around for a piece of carpet to put at the hall. We bought a dark red carpet with some splash of beige for KD14. Happy! House looks different with a piece of carpet. It made up my day.. and definitely sayang’s! Bless!

1st April 2009

Today is my first day unemployed. Thought of sleeping till late morning, nut I have to get up to make room for my housekeepers to clean up the house. Juma woke
up early as he thought his review with Hamad will start early. Pity him as he only realized Hamad’s sms after he took bath and dress up, ready to work. I got up and made myself a breakfast and we shared a bowl of instant noodle. Later, I prepared lunch for us. I made fish curry. Delicious! Juma didn’t have them at home since he left at11.30 am. I was alone, cleaned up guest bedroom. It tired me. So I stayed on bed. Called up mama, mak yah and Azhan since it is his birthday. Mak yah told me Kak Lina is pregnant. Hmm.. at last! And Mak wam is having fever. Sedih. Watched online series at TV3. Download ‘Sepi’ film. Then called up Ayu and Nikita till Juma got back. Then I made him wedges and we tucked under blanket and watched ‘Sepi’ together. Sad. I’m so happy that I’m surrounded with people that love me so much. After watching the movie, we stayed on bed, talked about our uni time, didn’t realize it was 10 pm already. Quickly I got up and cook lunch for both of us. Rendang ayam. Had dinner at 11 pm. Tried to stay awake, but can’t beat it. Good night!

No comments: