Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Kin


Tonight is the second night I have to stay home alone. I'm scared of sleeping alone. I hardly sleep last night. And it is quite bored staying all over by yourself. I was thrilled when my husband came back just now and told me that he might be going to the rig tomorrow morning. It means that he's gonna be at home tonight. Unfortunately, he has to go to the rig before dinner. Sad... But that's life, isn't it? So I went out, walking about, before the sun sets. I walked to Sultan Centre; a local mart, to buy some groceries. As I walked, I plugged in my Ipod, as that was what I do back in my hometown. As Unintended song sang by Muse brewed my ears, my past flashed into my eyes. Usually at this hour, I was helping with my mum preparing dinner. When I was in Sultan Centre, strolling down finding my stuffs, I miss my brothers badly. Remembering the time we chose the cheapest french fries and junk food at Tesco. I miss watching tv with them, cooking with Fareez, talking with Adik or lepak with Farhan. When Ayin is back, we are so complete. And now, everybody is everywhere. But they have one secret common place in me, in my heart.

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

Nevertheless, I never regret of a thing with them. We have so much memories together. My past that mould the present me will make me generate stonger for my future. I love u all!!



No comments: