Friday, March 21, 2008

Journey begins

Okay.. this one might be the recap of wut happened for last few days. On the 13th of March, I flew to Kuwait with my husband. Our flight was at 11.00 am. My mother, stepfather, brothers, my dearest uncle who is like my very own dad and my closest cousin, Imie; were there besides my husband's parents. I don't know what is the best word to describe my feeling at that time. I was afraid, of course as I never leave my family this far and long before. I'm always a family girl, where I spent my semester break at my hometown, looking after my bros. I was afraid that I can't be there for them when I'm so far way. I was afraid to let myself rely on a person as I'm gonna be unemploy for a quite sumtimes. I'm a very independent girl before; earn my own money since I was in school. And I was afraid of what to expect of the future. I don't know what lays in front of me. However, I managed to arrive in Kuwait safely, courtesy of patient husband. We flew with Gulf Air, and as usual, I love cabin's duvet. So I get one for myself! The cabin crews are not as friendly as MAS's. I like their uniform, though. We reached Kuwait at 9.00pm local time but actually we travelled almost 20 hours since we transited 5 hours at Bahrain. What a long journey. At the airport, we had a lil trouble with the Custom as they saw us with big luggages. The Custom Officer went through 2 out of 3 our luggages as he took out all the things in the bag. The thing is, they pick their victim randomly, which is totally unfair! Owh.. forgot.. nothing is fair in this world. Alhamdullillah, we get thru with that. Later, we hailed a cab to bring us home. And that was my very first night in Kuwait

No comments: