Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rambutku Sudah Pendek

I woke up as usual today. Had a bad day yesterday. My youngest brother really test my patience. Anyway, everything went smooth today. Maleec had been such an adorable anak, tak kacau mummy buat kerja. Work pours in like nobody business.

Sayang yang selamatnya di Miri was having his hard time, trying to figure out how to survive at the offshore. Hmmm... good luck baby!

Last night I was stalking bungalow lot at Sungai Buloh. Unfortunately, nobody return my call till now. The price is still reasonable. Hmm.. pray hard that this stalking will end soon!

Ally returned my call and it was lovely to have a quick chat. And later, I went out to get my hair cut. Memang rimas sangat rambut panjang musim panas ni! Nak amik gamba, but my webcam is not working pulak. Adoi! Tomorrow Mak wants me to pick her up, but I don't think I'm able to do that. Ok people, good night!

No comments: