Sunday, September 6, 2009

Juma and His Jeans

Mama cakap nak a jubah. But nak yang mahal punya! Adoi! And hubby cakap nak beli jubah for his 2 best friends yang baru kawin. Ok, so we went to Fahaheel Bazaar to do the last shopping sebelum balik Msia. I got a new tudung, and Maleec a new jubah. Hubby bought himself a pair of jeans and a cap. I never heard the brand before, but after he Googled, he found out that the brand is quite famous. And the jeans tu memang cantik. Dier kata esok nak pegi lagi. Nak angkat satu lagi. Suka hati la labu. I'm happy that he shopped things for himself once in awhile.

After habis round satu bazaar, we went to Al-Kout. I got a concealer to conceal all the scar that shouldn't be seen. Wakaka.. After had an ice cream, we headed to Sultan Center. Suami tersayang nak mem'blonde'kan rambutnya. Saya menurut sahaja. Balik rumah, terus sambung packing. Mampossss berat luggage. Tu pun kami amik tiket 'child' for Maleec instead of 'infant'.

Ok, nak buat confession. I really need to brush up my cooking skill. After I added Ayu, my Msia friend in Kuwait, I found out yang dia memang terer masak. And teh way she describes her cooking, dengar macam senang je. Adoi! Kena rajinkan diri lagi ke dapur! Gosh!

Ok peeps! See you guys in Malaysia!

No comments: